• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Blaise Gunnerson

Red Falcon

Recruit
10 Year Member
I know he had some shoulder issues when he enrolled. Assuming that kept him out of the mix this season, has anyone heard how he is doing? I have really high hopes for him as that elusive pass rusher on the edge. Is he still working at OLB or are they going to shift him inside to DE? Any information would be appreciated.

I know he had some shoulder issues when he enrolled. Assuming that kept him out of the mix this season, has anyone heard how he is doing? I have really high hopes for him as that elusive pass rusher on the edge. Is he still working at OLB or are they going to shift him inside to DE? Any information would be appreciated.
Its was hips issues, and Im waiting...

He had hip surgery. They basically had to shave off some bone. So far so good.

Probably the recruit from that class I am most excited to see in action. I hope his recovery goes well and we see him on the field this fall.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back