• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Blaise Gunnerson is 'N" Selected To All-America Bowl/Upgraded To 4 Star #132 in Top 247

This is really not a shock. good to see none the less.

Little sooner than expected. Thought was he would have to play a few games and show he was healthy. However, when he got the All-America Bowl invite the writing was on the wall.

Last edited:
Little sooner than expected. Thought was he would have to play a few games and show he was healthy. However, we he got the All-America Bowl invite the writing was on the wall.
The highlight clips from the FNL camp was probably the first time that a lot of national recruiting folks noticed him, and that was not a bad first impression.

Meaningless right now. Last I looked average star ranking has us in the Top 15

Small class right now but big upside with tremendous quality

We will be in the 15-20 range when its said and done.

Meaningless, but interesting to some, nonetheless. That 4th star is meaningless too in the grand scheme. Blaise is the same player today as he was yesterday.:Biggrin:

Meaningless, but interesting to some, nonetheless. That 4th star is meaningless too in the grand scheme. Blaise is the same player today as he was yesterday.:Biggrin:

My point being that we have only 8 commits thus are sitting at 54. Pretty meaningless in July. If we are sitting at 54 around December NSD then time to worry. Based on average star rating we are in really good shape

FNL performance and All America game invite pushed the services to make an adjustment up. Your right though in that same guy today as he was yesterday :)

My point being that we have only 8 commits thus are sitting at 54. Pretty meaningless in July. If we are sitting at 54 around December NSD then time to worry. Based on average star rating we are in really good shape

FNL performance and All America game invite pushed the services to make an adjustment up. Your right though in that same guy today as he was yesterday :)

His transition from 3 to 4 star pretty meaningless as well.

His transition from 3 to 4 star pretty meaningless as well.

I would agree in that he was already a 4 star talent on the other hand disagree as it puts what we already knew into fact and counts against the class average

So no its not meaningless in the this individual case

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back