• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Blackshirts Media Presents, "There's Something In That Locker Room" (#RENEW23 HYPE VIDEO)

Well done. Its hard for me to get too excited about a hype video from a team that hasn't been to a bowl game in a dog's age, but the way you kicked it off with the Rhule quote was perfect.

Tip of the cap to you, Sir. You reminded me how much I really like our players and most of them in these highlights are coming back.

Well done. Its hard for me to get too excited about a hype video from a team that hasn't been to a bowl game in a dog's age, but the way you kicked it off with the Rhule quote was perfect.

Tip of the cap to you, Sir. You reminded me how much I really like our players and most of them in these highlights are coming back.
This!

I believe Coach Rhule is really going to enjoy our fan support and enthusiasm at home on game day. Few teams get as much support as Husker fans give to their team even after 5 years of losing football. Coach Rhule has the opportunity to become a living legend in Nebraska if he can get the program turned around and start having winning seasons and competing for the BIG CCG!

Thanks, brother.

I completely agree, but I feel like we finally have a coach who truly shares the vision of WE THE FANS.

SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube channel (click here), as these will be continued...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back