• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Black Shirt Alternative Uniforms This Weekend vs Indiana

Just because they use it in an Alt. uniform? I hope they don't ever use pink or purple or green or longwhorn poop brown etc., then.

Given the Alternate Black jerseys this weekend, is it a "Black Out" for fans as well?? I've heard mixed messages and trying to decide which color I'm wearing to the game. Red or Black?

Given the Alternate Black jerseys this weekend, is it a "Black Out" for fans as well?? I've heard mixed messages and trying to decide which color I'm wearing to the game. Red or Black?

Wear the red coat (cold late morning) over the black sweatshirt.

Shed the red (pun intended) and go black prior to kickoff.

Last edited:
Maybe we can start rooting for the Ottawa RedBlacks.

23-og.png

I love the alternates but they're going to look ridiculous if we get beat by Indiana.

I've heard the same thing and was hoping for a clarification somewhere here. I usually don't like to wear black because we are a "sea of red", but I might wear black tomorrow.

I know it's not the jerseys that actually make us lose, but after the UCLA, Northwestern, and now Indiana debacles in black jerseys I don't care to ever see us in them again.

I know it's not the jerseys that actually make us lose, but after the UCLA, Northwestern, and now Indiana debacles in black jerseys I don't care to ever see us in them again.
How many times have we been blown out in White jerseys since say about 2001? It's been a lot, same with the red jerseys. It sucks I know, but ya have to admit, at least our Uni's looked good today, the defense, not so much.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back