• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Black Shirt Alternative Uniforms This Weekend vs Indiana

Really doesn’t matter what they wear. You have to play fundamentally sound football to win. Red, white, Black, Nebraska has a history of laying eggs. Just play good football. Don’t beat yourself, or help aid in that. Sounds simple, but ohhhhh so difficult around here, dating multiple coaches back.

I love how this started out as an unsubstantiated rumor thread based on a simple tweet and was allowed to remain, yet a guy posts a thread this morning about the possibility of Washington no longer being with the team (which was later substantiated) and his thread immediately gets locked. Hypocrisy and double standards abound so heavily. Let's lose the God-like complex that this site is moderated with, be fair to all participants, and mods hold themselves accountable to the same ridiculous standards they hold the members to.

About a month ago RR told me in a post that I needed to get off Facebook and Twitter (weird, since he isn't even my mother or father), and that he doesn't even have a Twitter account. Yet he reposts tweets more often than any of us. Weird for someone who doesn't even "have a Twitter account". I get that sites like this need to be moderated, but my God, take a Xanax or something. It's just a tad bit overboard.

I'll get a permanent ban for this, so I'll say so long to the good posters here and wish you well. GBR.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how this started out as an unsubstantiated rumor thread based on a simple tweet and was allowed to remain, yet a guy posts a thread this morning about the possibility of Washington no longer being with the team (which was later substantiated) and his thread immediately gets locked. Hypocrisy and double standards abound so heavily. Let's lose the God-like complex that this site is moderated with, be fair to all participants, and mods hold themselves accountable to the same ridiculous standards they hold the members to.

About a month ago RR told me in a post that I needed to get off Facebook and Twitter (weird, since he isn't even my mother or father), and that he doesn't even have a Twitter account. Yet he reposts tweets more often than any of us. Weird for someone who doesn't even "have a Twitter account". I get that sites like this need to be moderated, but my God, take a Xanax or something. It's just a tad bit overboard.

I'll get a permanent ban for this, so I'll say so long to the good posters here and wish you well. GBR.
Well, if it matters, I won’t miss you. If you can’t recognize the difference in speculation a star player being off the team, and different jerseys being worn, then you might not have much in the way of intelligent thoughts to contribute to conversations.

Well, if it matters, I won’t miss you. If you can’t recognize the difference in speculation a star player being off the team, and different jerseys being worn, then you might not have much in the way of intelligent thoughts to contribute to conversations.
Doesn't matter. It was still unsubstantiated rumor, which is against the rules. If you can't recognize that then you'll make a great moderator someday. Mommy will be so proud of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really doesn’t matter what they wear. You have to play fundamentally sound football to win. Red, white, Black, Nebraska has a history of laying eggs. Just play good football. Don’t beat yourself, or help aid in that. Sounds simple, but ohhhhh so difficult around here, dating multiple coaches back.
We beat ourselves against Colorado and Minnesota. We should have pummeled CU and we really should of had at least 21 at the half against the Rodents..... shoulda coulda woulda ..... I think we can this week end against Indiana.

297.png
It's all good as long as the cloud doesn't yell back.

Also, Iowa has never been known as the "Red Shirts" either. However, the Huskers are known as the "Black Shirts". Just saying.
Just the defense, not the offense. Just saying.
Nothing says, "team," like a uniform designed for half the team.

Last edited:

Just give it the hell up already. You've accused others are being sensitive yet I've never seen anyone more sensitive and childish than you. If you want to take your ball and skurry on home, nobody's going to stop you.

It is now on record. This is your LPE

Last edited:

Could not care less what uni's they decide to wear at this point. Just like to see the Huskers actually play 4 quarters of solid football. I'm going to be more then disappointed if we allow Indy to come into our house and walk out with a victory. No idea what Husker team is going to show up but it had better be a lot better then the one we saw in Minnesota!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back