• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Black Shirt Alternative Uniforms This Weekend vs Indiana

Rumor no more:

EDIT: Or perhaps I really don't get social media. Either one! I have also deleted Twitter from my phone in solidarity with 2AM and Brody Belt.

Last edited:
This years alternate uniform:

89b4ad97-6ac3-40bc-b127-5ad7c969ef5f.png

Why wouldn't you ware alternate Black uniforms on Black Friday? It seems like a natural to me.

HCSF On alternate jerseys this week
"We're going to wear the alternate jersey this week, so I told the team this morning if we're going to wear them, they'd better show up and play with an attitude that makes the Blackshirt alumni proud."

HCSF On alternate jerseys this week
"We're going to wear the alternate jersey this week, so I told the team this morning if we're going to wear them, they'd better show up and play with an attitude that makes the Blackshirt alumni proud."
This is a bad idea imo. Just not the right time to be pulling this gimmick out. I love alternate unis, but this is just terrible timing.

I love alternate unis and especially love this years version, but this feels like bad timing to pull this out right now. It feels a little desperate. If we don't win, it's going to look really bad.

If we lose this weekend, can we finally be done for good with all iterations of black uniforms?
Hopefully not. I love the every couple or 3 years with an alt in Black. We are actually known as the "Black Shirts" as an alternative to the Cornhuskers and Huskers. It's a freaking natural addition to the Huskers uni's.
Why wouldn't you ware alternate Black uniforms on Black Friday? It seems like a natural to me.
Where would you wear your ware(s) if you could wear your wares?
Given the recent loss rate in our reds and whites, should we consider those as well?
I agree completely. We looked pretty snazzy against the Rodents, never mind. ;):Cheers:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back