• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Black Friday Membership Special

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Between now and Monday, November 29th I am offering the "2 for 1 Dave" deal for members of the BBS. This is the only special membership offer this year.

Anyone that registers or renews their membership between now and Monday I will manually add an additional year to your membership.

If you are a current registered member and want to take advantage of this offer send me a PM and I will give you instructions on how to do that. The BBS software does not allow renewals before your expiration date so you will need to follow the instructions I provide by PM to take advantage of this offer.

Between now and Monday, November 29th I am offering the "2 for 1 Dave" deal for members of the BBS. This is the only special membership offer this year.

Anyone that registers or renews their membership between now and Monday I will manually add an additional year to your membership.

If you are a current registered member and want to take advantage of this offer send me a PM and I will give you instructions on how to do that. The BBS software does not allow renewals before your expiration date so you will need to follow the instructions I provide by PM to take advantage of this offer.

37508144.jpg

I'm interested, however I've never "PM'd" anyone that I know of. Please let me know what to do.

I just sent him a "conversation". Hold your cursor over his avatar and click on the "start conversation" tab.

Thanks for your Black Friday special David - I've taken advantage of this to reactivate my membership

@BigRedMax - I just renewed, but it showed 2022 expiration. It had expired earlier in the year.

I just rejoined. Never could pass up a good deal. However I don't think I got two years for my money. That's OK I doubt anything exciting will happen after a year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back