• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

**bites knuckles**

I was at NU in mid eighties. I had a close friend on the team and got to know a lot of his buddies who were on the team. Based on what they said, a ton of guys used roids. My buddy got hurt his freshman year and went on medical but I remember him telling me that he felt like he needed to do roids just keep up and compete since so many on the team were using them.

I loathe Brian Bosworth, but you can't say he didn't live up to the hype. He actually was having a very good rookie year until he got hurt. His body broke down.

Yep, his shoulder was hanging on with duck tape by the time he got to the NFL. He was a helluva college player, though. Remember him saying the Texas uniforms "burnt orange makes me puke". Talk about bulletin board material.. then he went out and had 15 or 20 tackles against them.

Became a born again Christian later and is now friends with Bo Jackson

Yep, his shoulder was hanging on with duck tape by the time he got to the NFL. He was a helluva college player, though. Remember him saying the Texas uniforms "burnt orange makes me puke". Talk about bulletin board material.. then he went out and had 15 or 20 tackles against them.

Became a born again Christian later and is now friends with Bo Jackson

But he should only be judged on his roid usage and perceived ego of his early twenties. :rolleyes:

C

Answer to if you watched it...No.

C
No I did not nor will I. Why would I want to watch a show about an idiot who I despise. Of course it is going to be written in a way that puts him in a positive light. I have much better ways to spend thirty minutes of my life like sitting on the toilet and playing angry birds. Pulling nose hairs out with tweezers. Listening to my wife complain about the way I fold towels. These are just a few better ways to spend 30 minutes of my life rather than watching an homage to the greatest douche in the history of college football.

No I did not nor will I. Why would I want to watch a show about an idiot who I despise. Of course it is going to be written in a way that puts him in a positive light. I have much better ways to spend thirty minutes of my life like sitting on the toilet and playing angry birds. Pulling nose hairs out with tweezers. Listening to my wife complain about the way I fold towels. These are just a few better ways to spend 30 minutes of my life rather than watching an homage to the greatest douche in the history of college football.

Relax, Thom. It'll be all right.

Damnit? Damnit? Really.... HAHAHAHA

hmm.gif
How about Damn it?

Last edited:

Did you ever meet him, what did he do to you to form such a strong hatred for him? Maybe we should all be judged on how we behaved in our early twenties for the rest of our lives. I think it is easy for people to call someone they never met a douche and idiot.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back