• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

**bites knuckles**

Oh, I agree but people change as they get older. I couldn't stand Payton Manning when he came out of Tennessee. By the end of his NFL career I really liked him.

I like the fact that he doesn't take himself too seriously. Unlike some guys named Brady.
I’m glad me in my 30s does not have to answer for everything I said or did in my college days.

Oh, I agree but people change as they get older. I couldn't stand Payton Manning when he came out of Tennessee. By the end of his NFL career I really liked him.

I like the fact that he doesn't take himself too seriously. Unlike some guys named Brady.
At least Brady lives up to his hype. Boz???

Last edited:
I hope G. Nelson becomes an All B1G/All American. Great hometown story. He has the "want to" and the motor. Hope he can put it all together and stay healthy. As I said in another post I'm not sure he's blessed with elite speed/quickness but I might be wrong and his grit and heart hopefully win the day!
Amen Brother.

Link please....

ZomboMeme 18092019095330.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back