• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

**bites knuckles**

I hope not. The Boz was an egotistical roid head. My favorite non Husker football play of all time was Bo running over his arrogant ...

Have you ever watched the 30 for 30 about him. I think it is pretty insightful into how the whole "The Boz" thing kinda got away from him. It got to the point that it was expected of him to act like that.

I too hated him at the time, but if you watch the show I think he really regrets a lot of his actions of the time.

I wasn't gonna go there for fear of backlash from Husker faithful, but you're spot on.
I hear ya....it wasn’t like other programs weren’t using as well, almost all were. But for some fans to think that performance enhancing drugs were nowhere to be found around our program, and used by a lot of Husker greats....well...they’re gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Have you ever watched the 30 for 30 about him. I think it is pretty insightful into how the whole "The Boz" thing kinda got away from him. It got to the point that it was expected of him to act like that.

I too hated him at the time, but if you watch the show I think he really regrets a lot of his actions of the time.
He can regret all he wants but he was in control of his actions.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back