• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bills v Texans

bilsker

Tom Osborne
15 Year Member
The Bills should fire their coach before he gets on the plane. I cannot...for the life of me...imagine why you would go for it on 4th amd 27 with 3 time outs and 2 min to go. pin 'em down and play defense. Instead they take another sack. game over.

No way that coach didn't have money on Texas.

holy crap. Texans did them a little favor and the Bills somehow force OT. Great game. i waited til the last second but the spread never went to 3....so took Bills +2.5. Grrr

had under 43 so at least i got a split.

At 16-0 i was feeling good on both. All of a sudden the Bills couldn't stop Houston to save their life.

Last edited:

I was exhausted watching this game. Happy for jj. City will be happy if they win one more game. Obrien got lucky.

And for some really good news, the Patriots shall exit the stage and not advance, but remain at home for the remainder of the playoffs. WOOT WOOT!!! That pick 6 at the end of the game was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

I never watched it both Texans-Bills and Titan-NE telecast except half time show ..... Shakira singer. I never heard of her. So I looked up Google search. The first result, man portrayed Shakira song !!! (youtube)

Funny :Rolf: (Whenever Whatever song)

The second result, real Shakira. Sometimes belly dancer and yodeling expertise.

The third result, Shakira bio (wiki). Columbia singer, 43 years old .... I thought 20ish.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back