• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG & the NCAA Tourney

Fun regionals.

6 of 16 one-seeds went down. Miami, Vanderbilt, Auburn, Arkansas, Clemson, and Oklahoma State.

TCU was very impressive. Scored 44 runs in 3 games, which included beating home team and #3 overall Arkansas 12-4 today after beating the Hogs 20-5 yesterday.

Oral Roberts is the biggest underdog. Won the Stillwater regional as the 4-seed -- and they did so without losing even one game.

I missed Coastal Carolina going down to Duke as another 1-seed who did not advance. 7 of 16.

Stanford and Texas A&M currently playing. 1-1 in the 5th inning. Stanford is a 1-seed. The winner will play Texas, and no doubt both the Aggies and Horns would love a rivalry series for a CWS berth.

Indiana State will not be able to host a super regional against TCU. They earned the right, but a Special Olympics event had already been scheduled on the ISU campus. Kind of a shame, as Indiana State represents the only true northern school still alive. But good on them for hosting the Special Olympics.

Indiana State will not be able to host a super regional against TCU. They earned the right, but a Special Olympics event had already been scheduled on the ISU campus. Kind of a shame, as Indiana State represents the only true northern school still alive. But good on them for hosting the Special Olympics.

Fully understand why they couldn't host, but was there ever an option for them to host but not on their home field? There has to be another field somewhere in the state and possibly close by where their home fans would have a chance to attend.

Fully understand why they couldn't host, but was there ever an option for them to host but not on their home field? There has to be another field somewhere in the state and possibly close by where their home fans would have a chance to attend.

I could be wrong -- but I don't believe that's an option. If you can't host of your own home field, the other team gets to host. The only way I could imagine pursuing a completely different venue would be if both teams have conflicts.

Did I read that right, not one B1G team made it out of the regionals? Pretty much what I expected, but at least every B1G team won at least 1 game.

I’m going to the CWS this weekend for the first time. Have tickets to games 1 and 3.

Are there any tailgate options for someone that doesn’t know anyone there? The only one I find is the Blurr tailgate and that seems to be an all day thing

Any other suggestions on a tailgate or anything else for that matter would be appreciated. Not sure what we are going to do during game 2 on Friday night when we don’t have tickets and are intentionally skipping that game.

I’m going to the CWS this weekend for the first time. Have tickets to games 1 and 3.

Are there any tailgate options for someone that doesn’t know anyone there? The only one I find is the Blurr tailgate and that seems to be an all day thing

Any other suggestions on a tailgate or anything else for that matter would be appreciated. Not sure what we are going to do during game 2 on Friday night when we don’t have tickets and are intentionally skipping that game.

I've been to several, but those were all at Rosenblatt in the 80s. My grandpa took me. I loved that experience every time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back