• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten WBB Awards Announced

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Big Ten Women's Basketball Honors Announced On BTN
ROSEMONT, Ill. – The Big Ten Conference announced its 2018-19 women’s basketball all-conference teams and individual award recipients on Monday during BTN’s Women’s Sports Report.

Honorable Mention: Hannah Whitish
Big Ten Sportsmanship Honoree: Maddie Simon

We are sadly Ignored in the B1G.
upload_2019-3-4_14-5-36.png
(I guess we needed to be a Top 10 class instead of Top 20. :()

Lets go make some NOISE in the Tournament!

:Gobigred:

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-4_14-3-59.png
    upload_2019-3-4_14-3-59.png
    589 bytes · Views: 105
Last edited:

I noticed the absence of any Huskers as well. We have great freshmen; but, I guess too much balance and not a single one of them being a focal point for the team. GIve them another year together and we'll be playing for more than individual accolades!!!

I think Nicea deserved to be named on the All BIG defensive team. And surprised at least One of the incoming freshmen were not mentioned.

Well heck. That didn't last long. :( Enough being :(, it's time to move on. :Corn2:

CONGRATULATIONS HUSKERS :Mfclap: on a hard fought game.

You beat that team twice this season and everyone knows how hard it is to win three, yet you took them down to the wire. :Rockon:

Also, CONGRATULATIONS LADIES :Mfclap: for the exciting season you gave us.

You are the; GRIT; NO QUIT LADY HUSKERS! :Dancer:

:Happyrun::Woohoo::Hair Fire:

_

Family is heading to Indy shortly for the semifinals. Since the wife is an Iowa grad, at least one of our teams made it through. We were hoping for a Husker/Hawkeye semifinal tonight...

For anyone in the area, tix are a major bargain. $16 each for general admission. In our case, there is a 5 for $25 total option! We have a family of four, so have an extra ticket but short notice to try to connect.

With fees, our total cost was about $42. Even wasting a ticket makes this an unbelievable value.

Tomorrow's championship has a "FAMILY FUN NIGHT" special. 4 Tickets and 4 food vouchers for $50.

Enjoy the game! (wish I lived close enough to see some of the WBB games in person :( - But I'll be watching :)) I think Iowa beats Rutgers. Iowa vs MD would be a 'Classic!'

(I expect the Lady Huskers to make a run next year! :Cheer2:)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back