• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Tournament

Wonder how the coach handles this. I mean he has to be furious.

Unless he condones this crap.

Not available for Four games just as the are going into a regional. Talk about let your team down.

What‘s the dope on the Michigan coach? Decent guy…or stuff like this occurs all the time with them.

Wonder how the coach handles this. I mean he has to be furious.

Unless he condones this crap.

Not available for Four games just as the are going into a regional. Talk about let your team down.

What‘s the dope on the Michigan coach? Decent guy…or stuff like this occurs all the time with them.

Michigan coach has already owned it. And apologized.

Same dude that popped off to our dugout in 2021 but when Bunz did it, our entire team got warned. Weiss is a punk.
Tells me a lot about him. Thinks he is above anyone else, and he can do what he wants. If that is who he is, enjoy your time off, Weiss!

Last edited:
I went to 3 games, and as always, a good time in Omaha at and around the ballpark. Baseball fans are good people, and it was hard to buy a drink for any of the visiting fans.

Back home and watching Michigan-Rutgers. Quite a start from the Michigan pitcher
Sure is a shame how the stands are so desolate, in most parts. We all know, if the Huskers were there, they would be making a mint off our fans. Also, this just shows how baseball is not that popular as some may think. Too bad. Grew up loving baseball. Went to the old Seals Stadium, to see my SF Seals all of the time.
If you remember, I said, I would pay 9 cents on a Saturday, to sit in the right field bleachers. What fun that was. :)

Sure is a shame how the stands are so desolate, in most parts. We all know, if the Huskers were there, they would be making a mint off our fans. Also, this just shows how baseball is not that popular as some may think. Too bad. Grew up loving baseball. Went to the old Seals Stadium, to see my SF Seals all of the time.
If you remember, I said, I would pay 9 cents on a Saturday, to sit in the right field bleachers. What fun that was. :)
Not fun for me that was a first and last time I ever sat on bleachers when I sat on one the damn splinter gave me a wedgy and I’ve never gotten Over What it felt like!!!

Not fun for me that was a first and last time I ever sat on bleachers when I sat on one the damn splinter gave me a wedgy and I’ve never gotten Over What it felt like!!!
Ouch!! Seats were free of splinters. In fact, not sure if the seats were made of wood. But, since we are talking the late 1940's, they had to be made of wood? I just don’t remember. Would google tell me? Guess I will try. :Computer:

Ouch!! Seats were free of splinters. In fact, not sure if the seats were made of wood. But, since we are talking the late 1940's, they had to be made of wood? I just don’t remember. Would google tell me? Guess I will try. :Computer:
Might have been made of aluminum but could not get an answer
When did they actually use aluminum? No idea!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back