• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Tournament

Huskers play a 7 hour game stopped twice by lightning for 45 min each then a heavy rain.

Game is tied in the ninth. it’s late. Nebraska has a long bus ride home. A tie does not hurt the Huskers chances to get into the Tournament…a loss surely does.

Both teams decide to wait it out and finish the game anyway. Huskers lose a heartbreaker.

Two teams that day respect the game and the fans and the values of what sports are all about.

Another just wants to get into Omaha no matter what. Canceling a game without the weather conditions even starting. Oh by the way, high school teams played two games in the same town that day just fine.

Draw your own conclusions.

I have heard people say we don’t deserve to be in Omaha based on our record and our play this year.

Horse hockey. Does Purdue?

Last edited:

Heck of a game between Indiana & Maryland with the Terps winning in extra innings.

Michigan begins their game with back to back jacks. No doubters to RC. Kugler says it's the first time in park history the first 2 hitters to start a game did that.

Last edited:
Not sure how to feel about rooting for Iowa to beat Purdue after the Purdue shenanigans last weekend.

Michigan have a shot at being the 3rd BiG team in the dance if the finish 2nd?

Or do they have to win it.

I think Rutgers and Maryland are in regardless.

Michigan have a shot at being the 3rd BiG team in the dance if the finish 2nd?

Or do they have to win it.

I think Rutgers and Maryland are in regardless.

Since Michigan lost today (to Iowa), they definitely have to win to conference tourney to get an invite to the NCAA Tournament. But I think that was the case regardless of today.

Michigan finished 5th in the Big Ten. 12-12 in conference, 30-26 overall. That's not really a tournament resume.

Iowa is the only other team besides Maryland and Rutgers that still has a shot to make the NCAA Tournament.

Also, Maryland lost today and is eliminated.

9-0, Rutgers ahead. Give up the ghost. Indy. 2:30 am in Omaha. After weather delay, they are playing again. They are in the btm of the 6th! You see, Purdont, they play the game! :Taunt:

I went to 3 games, and as always, a good time in Omaha at and around the ballpark. Baseball fans are good people, and it was hard to buy a drink for any of the visiting fans.

Back home and watching Michigan-Rutgers. Quite a start from the Michigan pitcher

Michigan’s Weiss with the old Stickum in the glove. Iowa dugout caught it…Ump watched…called his crew together…they went and checked the glove…sure enough.

Didn’t help Iowa a lick.

Michigan on fire and carried that over to the Rutgers game.

Wonder if the NCAA will bench him for a few games in the dance.

His coach HAS to be furious!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back