• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Tournament--NU vs. Minnesota 5/22/19

Well, guys, I am done. :)

Same time tomorrow!

Neb/Iowa

I have karaoke, after going
to a Celebration of LIfe
of a great guy. He and his
wife originated the Pocatello
Senior Games. He graduated
from Univ of Colo, but I still
cared for him.

Linda has a sinus infection, so
I may just stay home with her.

Dang! That means I will have to
be here, with you all. ;)

We shall see.

Take care all.........GO BIG RED!!!
:Wave:
Goodnight CBob. :Wave:

Cyber, I am not raining on our parade, but don't tempt the baseball gods. we need all the help we can get. saying we are peaking, or coming around, makes the little things go bad. like changing socks, or changing gum, or whatever.

Watched the game live, but can't post if I'm not around WiFi. Great win by the boys last night!

Matt Waldron and opportune hits allowed the bullpen to not throw very many pitches last night.

It looks like ADs for the top four seeds better dust off their lists and start looking for better coaching candidates. :Biggrin::Cool:

We scored more runs than them, the team had fun, that is all that matters.
Well, not really. You hear coaches all the time tell their players not to let up. Fortunately, Matt Waldron played his heart out. However, if we only get 4 hits against Iowa tonight, we won't be having much "fun."

Well, not really. You hear coaches all the time tell their players not to let up. Fortunately, Matt Waldron played his heart out. However, if we only get 4 hits against Iowa tonight, we won't be having much "fun."
More red cleats touched home than maroon.

Fun night at the ballpark last night. Not a bad crowd given the late start. The ones staying to the end were whooping it up. In addition to Matt being dialed in, some wildness by the Gopher starter and 2 key hits made all the difference. 8 runs on only 4 hits was amazing.

Pahlkert is a stud. Disappointed we had to use him last night. Mike Waldron is scuffling right now.

Heller has had Darin's number. Time for that to change tonight.

Got a kick out of breakfast at the hotel this morning. Everyone wearing their red gear already. Reminded me of an away football game. 12 hours to first pitch and they were all ready.

Yes, I agree; your point is well taken. As you know, it disturbed me, also! Are our bats that easy to adjust to, after having early success???

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back