• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten releases 2015 & 2016 schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....

Rich Kaipust<S>@</S>RKaipustOWHBig Ten releases 2015 and '16 skeds: NU gets Indiana at home in '15, goes to Bloomington in '16. First games w/Hoosiers in Big Ten.

Sean Callahan <S>@</S>Sean_CallahanNew schedule is out for 2015 and 2016. Nebraska will play Wisconsin and Indiana in their cross division games and continue to play PSU.

Sean Callahan <S>@</S>Sean_Callahan
I would say Indiana for Ohio State is a fair trade, considering Nebraska plays Penn State every year cross divisional.

2015:

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=3&SPID=22&DB_OEM_ID=100&Q_SEASON=2015

2016:

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=3&SPID=22&DB_OEM_ID=100&Q_SEASON=2016

Last edited:
Interesting to see us get Wisconsin again... almost like they're becoming a permanent cross-over. 4 games in 6 years against the Badgers.

Last edited:
I'd rather have Wisky than OSU, and it's sure a heck of a lot better than playing them both.

"Nebraska won't play Indiana until 2015..."

I object to this slanderous statement, which clearly overlooks the possibility of Indiana meeting Nebraska in the Big Ten Conference Championship Game for 2012, 2013 and/or 2014.

:rolleyes:

I object to this slanderous statement, which clearly overlooks the possibility of Indiana meeting Nebraska in the Big Ten Conference Championship Game for 2012, 2013 and/or 2014.

I'm cool with that. :)

meh....stupid schedule....still think we should be using the Big 12 model instead of the "let's make sure Michigan and Ohio St play each other in the Championship game but if they don't make it we'll need a backup plan" model

I just looked at 2013 for the first time in a while. Talk about back loading the schedule. I would say given the opponents that might be worst possible order to end with.

I just looked at 2013 for the first time in a while. Talk about back loading the schedule. I would say given the opponents that might be worst possible order to end with.

I'm worried that with the 2013 schedule, we could start 8-0 only to lose 4 straight to close out the year. Still, if there's a year we could reasonably expect to play for a national championship, it's 2013. Let's hope Bo doesn't accidentally lose 5 games and his job this year :)

Last edited:

meh....stupid schedule....still think we should be using the Big 12 model instead of the "let's make sure Michigan and Ohio St play each other in the Championship game but if they don't make it we'll need a backup plan" model

How'd that Big 12 model work out?

'15 schedule looks brutal

Tough sledding on the road:

@ Miami
@ Wisconsin
@ Michigan
@ Penn State

@ Minnesota is probably a win and we can probably win 2 of other road games but could easily drop 3 on the road.

We don't know how good PSU or UM will be. But Michigan and Wisconsin will both probably still be top 15 programs.

When did Idaho St finally get added to this year's schedule? Other than CBob, who knew that they were the Bengals?

Tough sledding on the road:

@ Miami
@ Wisconsin
@ Michigan
@ Penn State

@ Minnesota is probably a win and we can probably win 2 of other road games but could easily drop 3 on the road.

We don't know how good PSU or UM will be. But Michigan and Wisconsin will both probably still be top 15 programs.

...talk about a super early prediction! Based on current team make up ...id agree. 3 yrs can change an entire program. Will miami evrn have a team by then? Will PSU be looking for a new coach by then? Will wisconsin's new coaches be able to close the deal on recruits? Michigan and Minnesota may be the only ones who have steady programs by then.

As an IU grad, I thank for holding out the possibility of such a matchup, however sarcastically it was offered! November 2015 will mark the first time I will sit in Memorial Stadium cheering for anyone but the Huskers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back