• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Coaches Talk Anonymously

Dude, he was the scapegoat. They didn’t even have a spring practice because of Covid. C’mon man, get out of here with that.
So, if not for Covid SF would have won the natty?
You get out of here with that thinking.

You mention something preposterous, so will I.
LSU just came off a Natty and graduated half their team including an NFL roster on offense. He was very successful there prior to his stint at NU.

I’m not sure about the COVID argument but I do agree with HIO that he was a bit of a scapegoat for a program that had unreasonably high expectations.

Last edited:

LSU just came off a Natty and graduated half their team including an NFL roster on offense. He was very successful their prior to his stint at NU.

I’m not sure about the COVID argument but I do agree with HIO that he was a bit of a scapegoat for a program that had unreasonably high expectations.
It was a new defense to install. He never got that chance. They went right into the season. The man is no dummy. When he is focused, he’s as good as there is. I’m not sure how motivated he was anymore after making 30 million from NU. For many, that’s more than enough. Happens everyday.

BTW, NU pants .... wrong size !!

NCAA Rule 9-1-11-b (FR-91)
Knee pads must be at least ½-inch thick and must be covered by pants. Furthermore, the pants must cover the knees.
USATSI_17200175.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back