• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big Ten best defensive newcomer: Nebraska CB Mohammed Seisay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI....

While Seisay is new to Nebraska as a JC transfer, he is not new to Division I football. He started for Memphis as a redshirt freshman in 2010 and was a Conference USA all-freshman selection. He played well last season at Eastern Arizona CC, then enrolled at Nebraska in January and looked good in spring practice. Seisay has excellent size (6-2/200) and is expected to add a physical presence to the Huskers' cornerback rotation.

More:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--fbc-big-ten-conference-breakdown.html

I sure hope the secondary plays much better this season, which all signs point to they will. We need a infusion of athleticism and speed. GBR

Yeah, this kid looks like he's got the tools and the size to be a major contributor to the Blackshirts. 13 more days and we'll see.

Not to be the downer of the group, but remember Andre Jones.

Lets see it on the field please!

Now pass me the kool-aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back