• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Baseball Tournament

There will be a break between storm events -- so they should be able to get this next game started -- but less certain it gets finished.

But there's a more impressive (larger, stormier) area of thunderstorms in Central Texas that will move into Omaha later this evening.

I think the odds of the Nebraska game getting played tonight are somewhere between slim and none (with none being the most likely).

Last edited:

There will be a break between storm events -- so they should be able to get this next game started -- but less certain it gets finished.

But there's a more impressive (larger, stormier) area of thunderstorms in Central Texas that will move into Omaha later this evening.

I think the odds of the Nebraska game getting played tonight are somewhere between slim and none (with none being the most likely).
I have a feeling Erstad and Heller will just say they want to play tomorrow.

There's nothing worse than sitting around all night waiting for something to happen that probably won't. I hope they do just call it off until tomorrow. Any meteorologist would advise them to shut 'er down.
I think it will come back to why they waited on the Michigan series, they don’t want to ramp up there starters then have a delay. Plus the losers will have a game tomorrow where they may not get back to the hotel til 3AM or later.

I think it will come back to why they waited on the Michigan series, they don’t want to ramp up there starters then have a delay. Plus the losers will have a game tomorrow where they may not get back to the hotel til 3AM or later.
The B1G could easily schedule the game for 11:30 am tomorrow which keeps the same 4 hour schedule. The other night against Michigan was so bad, but there were no other games to be played the next day.

Last edited:

To note, tomorrow is going to be a very close call. Omaha is either going to get slammed -- or the storms will remain just barely southeast of the city. Too close to call as of now.

Well, that sucks. HELLO DVR!!! Dammit. And now the OSU-Maryland game goes into a lightning delay with 1 out in the bottom of the 8th. 3 - 2 dorkeyes.

Pretty good thunderstorm just went through at the ballpark. Quieted down now but raining. Hopefully games go off as scheduled tomorrow.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back