• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Baseball Tournament

Darn! I was hoping for an earlier game than 8:00 pm.
Are you living in the Mountain Time zone now? 9:00PM Central. Yeah, I'm not happy about that -- I'll probably miss most of it. That's late any night -- especially Wednesday night.
We will be lucky if it actually goes off at 9 p.m. Hopefully no extra inning games earlier in the day. Glad I just have to walk across the street from the stadium to crash after its over. Hopefully we can dodge weather delays as well; should be OK Wednesday, but it looks a little dicey the rest of the tournament. Perhaps Weatherman can weigh in.
9:00 pm? Lil' All 'N' says that's early.

Agree on the 9 pm.....any rain delays or extra innings and 9 will be long gone....anybody updates on Roskam health.....despite his subpar year we need his catching and left handed RBI potential

Are you living in the Mountain Time zone now? 9:00PM Central. Yeah, I'm not happy about that -- I'll probably miss most of it. That's late any night -- especially Wednesday night.
The original bracket appeared to have a typo--saying that all times were ET.

...though I have zero idea why any reasonable baseball conference would schedule a first pitch...wait...there's my answer.

Updated bracket below; first pitch at 10ET (9 local) is sucking fupid.

Last edited:
2019_Big_Ten_Men_s_Baseball_Tournament_35.jpg

I assumed that the 9:00 pm was eastern time. Yikes! Bad weather, extra inning games, multiple pitching changes, etc. may push the first pitch until well after 10:00 pm.

I assumed that the 9:00 pm was eastern time. Yikes! Bad weather, extra inning games, multiple pitching changes, etc. may push the first pitch until well after 10:00 pm.
No kidding! The original bracket graphic had a typo, so I made the same mistake.

They should absolutely observe a rolling start time and start some of the earlier games whenever they can to ensure an already absurdly late first pitch isn't delayed further.

No kidding! The original bracket graphic had a typo, so I made the same mistake.

They should absolutely observe a rolling start time and start some of the earlier games whenever they can to ensure an already absurdly late first pitch isn't delayed further.

Fortunately, weather won't play a factor on Wednesday. Although it will be chilly for a 9PM first pitch. But no rain and wind will be light.

Too damn late, no matter where you live, except for, maybe, the west coast!!

Can you imagine, living in NY and you want to watch the Huskers? That is 10 pm!! Nutso!!

The only sane thing to do is, dvr the game and don't get on the internet until you're ready to
watch the game. Yeah, right!

Last edited:
Too dam late, no matter where you live, except for, maybe, the west coast!!

Can you imagine, living in NY and you want to watch the Huskers? That is 10 pm!! Nutso!!

The only sane thing to do is, dvr the game and don't get on the internet until you're ready to
watch the game. Yeah, right!
You don't even have to go that far. Ohio and parts of Indiana are Eastern Time, as well!

Most of the damn conference is ET and they expect anyone in their footprint to stay up?

You don't even have to go that far. Ohio and parts of Indiana are Eastern Time, as well!

Most of the damn conference is ET and they expect anyone in their footprint to stay up?

Right, I forgot about Indiana and that area all reverting back to eastern time. My granddaughter's husband is from Indiana; he told me about that 2 months ago. It got completely passed me!! :Hair Fire: :Hair Fire:.....again!! ;)

Last edited:

I'm getting a kick out of you guys bitching about the time start for the game, and while yes, it is a late time start, it works out BEAUTIFULLY for me. I can hike(weather permitting) go see John Wick 3 and be home in time to cook dinner and watch the whole game without having to DVR it. WOOOHOOOO!!!! What's not to love about that! :Banana::Banana::Banana:

Wow, I didn't realize it showed ET when I posted the bracket on Saturday. I just took it for granted that the times were Central since it's played in Omaha.

Is NU the home or away team against Minnesota tomorrow? I've searched all over and can't find anything. We're the lower seed but listed below on the game chart so IDK

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back