• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG Recruiting Weekend. (3-24/25 2023) Thread Update: Recruits Comments

Likely tomorrow before we hear about commits? Any ideas if anyone committed this weekend?

Strangely there haven't been any new CBs that I'm aware of. Maybe some will start popping up today/this week.

Last edited:

Likely tomorrow before we hear about commits? Any ideas if anyone committed this weekend?

I think we will get some of these guys but I highly doubt we get based on yesterday

They are going to want to know more about academics etc before making a choice

OV's getting locked in is what we should probably be looking for now

If I were to purely guess we eventually end up in the neighborhood of 4-5 before it's said and done

Every town has dumpy parts. Lincoln has ugly parts. People say this all the time about the area USC is in, but it's just not a factor... at all. Players are provided with some of the nicest housing options in the area. When USC is good, their players are rock stars and not in a college town but in Los Angeles. Reggie Bush was dating actresses and models while he was at school there. Same with Leinart. Hell, even OJ Mayo had that as a bball player. Some guys want that Hollywood lifestyle.
And those are the players we don't need. We need tough minded grinders. The Calibraska experiment was a disaster. Lets get the Bootles and Cam Taylor Britts, Jurgens, Garret Nelson's etc.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back