• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG presidents are cowardly political hacks.

Barry knows where his paycheck is coming from.......can't blame the dude. I live in Madison right now and he is the best thing that happened to football here. Can't fault the guy for doing what he loved and for who paid him to do it. We should all be so lucky. The true answer here is to get Scott Frost to kick everyone's ass on Saturday.

Barry knows where his paycheck is coming from.......can't blame the dude. I live in Madison right now and he is the best thing that happened to football here. Can't fault the guy for doing what he loved and for who paid him to do it. We should all be so lucky. The true answer here is to get Scott Frost to kick everyone's ass on Saturday.
Barry can eat a big bag of #####.

Its the offseason. Problem here is they have scoreboard. By a lot. He got rid of a coach he had fundamental issues with and hired Chryst who is the latest to kick our ass on a regular basis. Dude is smart. Don't have to agree with the guy but in terms of football he has done very well.

Its the offseason. Problem here is they have scoreboard. By a lot. He got rid of a coach he had fundamental issues with and hired Chryst who is the latest to kick our ass on a regular basis. Dude is smart. Don't have to agree with the guy but in terms of football he has done very well.
He foisted the ginger on us at AD then advised him of how great of a hire Rily would be. That opened up the move for Anderson and the vacancy to hire Chryst.

He positioned himself as this great ally, but any advice from him is really at our expense.

Barry is no longer a husker. Long ago he became a filthy cheese eating rodent and turned his back on his beloved huskers. He’s a Badger now and forever. No love for Alvarez. Dude was one hell of a coach though!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back