• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG presidents are cowardly political hacks.

Months ago, I said it was all about, "pandering." Today, it is totally about, "pandering!" "Helicopter administrators" (save NU) are making decisions that help them (so they think) "keep their positions of power." The, "children of the CORN" are not fooled or convinced! IF NU needs legal assistance (when they choose to schedule fall games), I am certain that MANY BIG RED DONORS who are attorneys would provide NU with "pro bono" services. IF we don't stand for something, we will fall for anything. I am not willing to let the economies of Lincoln (Omaha, with the cancelled Final Four V.ball Tournament) and all of NE go "down the tubes," for "agreeing with the status quo!" Look what agreeing with the status quo has gotten NU--playing tOSU for 4 years comes to my mind!

Even IF all P5 conferences cancel/postpone their fall f.ball schedules, this decision is no less egregious. I truly believe that the teams who want to play f.ball this fall should form a nationwide, "super-conference." Many of our current BIG games require a (too) long day's drive or, a plane ride. Flight costs are often much less, say flying 1,000 miles to a game, than flying to a game that 500 miles from NE. I'd rather fly from NE to the East or West Coast(s) than to drive to a Purdue game!

These decisions are so the AD's and Presidents, etc., can still be invited to their gated communities' BBQ's and not face others who will either ignore them or, actively chastise them for "being real!"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back