• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG presidents are cowardly political hacks.

Its the offseason. Problem here is they have scoreboard. By a lot. He got rid of a coach he had fundamental issues with and hired Chryst who is the latest to kick our ass on a regular basis. Dude is smart. Don't have to agree with the guy but in terms of football he has done very well.
The guy is slimy. In his early years as football coach there were rumors of trysts with coeds. He advocated for Eichorst his former lieutenant. He advocated for Callahan, Riley and Cosgrove his former colleagues. He could’ve been a voice to advocate for playing much earlier this past season but was notably silent. He’s been no friend of Nebraska since our entree into the B1G.

He might be football smart. Took a page from TOs book and leveraged his state’s strengths in building the Badger program. O-Line U which helps make them RB-U. They built a strong walkon program, recruit locally very well and they run a solid stable program.

I thought political posts/threads were only allowed in Hot Topics? Big Presidents are Cowardly Political Hacks is most definitely a Political Thread just based off the thread title.

Thanks for pointing it out for me

Next time report it

Thnx

RR

EDIT: Thom's explanation makes sense to me thread can stay open

Last edited:
This is specifically about the politics of football. It is not about elections or congress etc. The politics of football is not the politics that was being discussed. This is a vent against no football thread. It is not political in the traditional sense

Good explanation and it makes sense

Thread can stay open

RR

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back