• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BiG Expected To Reinstate Football Season Starting October 24

I feel like the goal of the B1G is to drag this out as long as possible so fans lose interest in the season and they can just keep it canceled. This shouldn't be as difficult as it has become.
I don't think that's why they're dragging it out. If they drag it out long enough, they'll simply run out of time for a fall season, and that will be their excuse.

I feel like the goal of the B1G is to drag this out as long as possible so fans lose interest in the season and they can just keep it canceled. This shouldn't be as difficult as it has become.
And there's probably half a dozen fan bases that are pretty meh about whether they play or not. MSU, Rut, Maryland, IL, Indiana, Purdue. Seems to me that MI and Wisky are two fan bases that will scream the loudest if their Presidents are still holding things up. NU, OSU, IA, PSU I think are all about playing from the Presidents on down.

Let us hope that the Big10 allows the teams to play. Looking forward to seeing our Huskers play the game! GO BIG RED!!!

So any thoughts on what the crossover games should be? Do we want to play OSU and PSU or keep the presumed easy W against Rutgers?

I’d rather drop OSU because that gives us our best chance to take the division and take them on in the CCG instead.

According to the Purdue AD they’ll keep the original matchup but drop 2 games. Nebraska’s crossovers were OSU, Penn St, Michigan St and Rutgers. No way they let us off easy. They’ll drop Michigan St and Rutgers.

I hope we do get both Ohio State and Penn State. A game with Rutgers doesn't excite me at all -- other than seeing Vedral play against the Huskers. But my guess is that we'll get one of those two -- Ohio State or Penn State.

So any thoughts on what the crossover games should be? Do we want to play OSU and PSU or keep the presumed easy W against Rutgers?

I’d rather drop OSU because that gives us our best chance to take the division and take them on in the CCG instead.
I'd be worried about the higher chance of cancelation playing Rutgers whereas OSU and PSU are serious about playing ball. I'd rather have a game against a tough opponent then no game at all.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back