• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Big day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we may strike out, but it was pretty cool seeing that Husker hat a few times in the opening segment. Jamire is first to announce.

Well they both just lost a lot of twitter followers. So there. ;)

No doubt, although lots of folks might stick on Calvin to work on him a bit through signing day. I don't think this is over with him, no doubt in my mind Riley and Williams will be in immediate contact ...

Pretty clear we are going to be the bridesmaid today. Really need to start winning some of these battles if we want to close the gap on the top 10 teams.

Gebbia, McQuitty, Roberts and KJ Jr disagree. Oh as do Farniok and Rairdon to name two more.

So *** were you considering 1 of these first 2 to be the one to commit or is there still hope with the last 2? ................. Sarell?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back