• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big announcement!

FLAinCALI

Amazingly Humble
10 Year Member
I am still straight...not that there is anything wrong with that.

I am not expecting any big front page in SI or anything because I am humble and all about it.

I would like to thank my wife for sticking by my side all these many years...I know that it might have been hard for her not living a lie.

My big announcement:

I got a new camping chair (typical "bag" chair) over a year ago, but this weekend I discovered for the first time that there is a handy strap hidden under the seat so you can easily carry it on your shoulder without having to put it back in the bag first! :woohoo:

Last edited:

Big announcement.................................The City of Grand Island, NE is not happy about losing the Veterans Home to Kearney.

I am done with the Southeast Idaho Senior Games (photography). Check it out on facebook.

Thanks! :)

We had a pajama party at the Senior Center, this a.m. This is the 2nd year in a row. Had karaoke and a great brunch, to boot. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back