• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 12 proposal to NU???

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
So...let’s say that the Big 12 invites NU to their 2020 party, on the condition that earnest dialogue begins to move NU back to the Big 12 permanently.

Any takers?

So...let’s say that the Big 12 invites NU to their 2020 party, on the condition that earnest dialogue begins to move NU back to the Big 12 permanently.

Any takers?

Yes. One, talk is just talk. Two, the B1G may have bankrupted itself today and may have little to offer NU for years. I think we have to listen at this point. I don’t think people have fully grasped the financial impact here. Between this decision today and the overall economic impact of the virus on the country and our state, any reasonable option has to be explored for Husker athletics to survive.

The channel 7 news just said the Big 10 says Nebraska cannot play this fall and stay in the conference.

Well there is the line in the sand. I’m guessing Moos and Ronnie will be in Dallas tomorrow, if they aren’t there already. Things could get interesting.

Last edited:

Things could be brewing...

He rightly hammered Warren.

It would be good for NU to get back to recruiting Texas again.

I wonder if Misery would consider a return the the B12? They have faded into obscurity in the SEC.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back