• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 12 Pac 12 Merger...

Yep. I could see USC, Oregon (Nike money) and ? (Washington?...anyone really care about them?) move to the B1G or some other new conference. If not, they will fade away.

Remaining Big12 schools are toast IMO. KU is the only one with a shot in hell of going anywhere because of basketball.

We had some good series with Washington, I'd like to see the come along with USC, Oregon, and maybe UCLA? I go back and forth between UCLA and Colorado because we had some good times with Colorado. But also, screw Colorado. :Mad:

Last edited:

We had some good series with Washington, I'd like to see the come along with USC, Oregon, and maybe UCLA? I go back and forth between UCLA and Colorado because we had some good times with Colorado. But also, screw Colorado. :Mad:
On a personal level I would love to beat ScuM every year.

I liked playing Washington as well. I just don't know that either really moves the needle financially for the B1G.

YESSSSSSIR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back