• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 12 Baseball Tournament

Walk off HR for A&M with two outs in the bottom of the 10th. MU was absolutely robbed in this game. Pathetic.

Well, that's a shame. However, Mizzou got off to a 6-0 lead, no excuse for losing this game, poor play, particularly defensively, led to Aggies getting back in. I suppose, in retrospect, when you look at Mizzzou's overall record, and their play in this important game (it determined whether or not they made the NCAA tourny), they probably didn't deserve to win.

Walk off HR for A&M with two outs in the bottom of the 10th. MU was absolutely robbed in this game. Pathetic.

The weather really done you guys in, for sure. I was shocked to find Mizzou in the finals; but, to be honest, before the game came on, I thought: "It sure
would be something, to see Mizzou in there for the Championship"! You see, I have been off the forum all week, because the wife was sick, and I was too
busy to get on.

A&M was sooooooooooooooo lucky! Sorry, Mizzou. Hey, what do you think of LSU being snubbed? Committee didn't like their away record? 36-20, I think
their record was. Seems, they finished 9th, so they snubbed them.

Well, that's a shame. However, Mizzou got off to a 6-0 lead, no excuse for losing this game, poor play, particularly defensively, led to Aggies getting back in. I suppose, in retrospect, when you look at Mizzzou's overall record, and their play in this important game (it determined whether or not they made the NCAA tourny), they probably didn't deserve to win.

Have to admit, Merle, you made some good points. That's the way the ball bounces!!! :eek:

I agree to a degree with Merle, we certainly made some mistakes that cost us the game but that's not all that unusual for college baseball. We could have finished A&M as we had the bases loaded up 6-0. Still if that game were umpired properly we would have won.

Oh well, I may make it to OKC for softball if MU can win a couple games there.

As for LSU I don't have a problem with a team that can't finish in the top 8 in its conference being left out. Also they refused to play a legit non conference opponent on the road.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back