• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 12 Baseball Tournament

MU loses this morning to Texas and really the offense didn't show up at all. KSU is beating A&M 7-4 right now so it looks like MU and Texas AND A&M and KSU may play the deciding if necessary games tonight.

MU is probably done. Our midweek pitching has been our biggest problem all year and it's all we have left. Stites actually pitched fairly well but the defense and offense were very poor. I don't see how we can beat Texas now as our pitching isn't much at this point.

MU loses this morning to Texas and really the offense didn't show up at all. KSU is beating A&M 7-4 right now so it looks like MU and Texas AND A&M and KSU may play the deciding if necessary games tonight.

MU is probably done. Our midweek pitching has been our biggest problem all year and it's all we have left. Stites actually pitched fairly well but the defense and offense were very poor. I don't see how we can beat Texas now as our pitching isn't much at this point.

Go, Mizzou! Stranger things have happened. Ut has already used 4 starting pitchers, so I am giving your hitters a chance.

I don't care who wins, but I just want Texas to lose and lose again......and again......and again.......and again......and again.....

Kelly Fick in his FIRST START OF THE YEAR goes seven shutout innings. MU wins 2-1. Unbelievable.

I don't know how we can beat A and M tomorrow but at this point you just can't count this team out.

Kelly Fick in his FIRST START OF THE YEAR goes seven shutout innings. MU wins 2-1. Unbelievable.

I don't know how we can beat A and M tomorrow but at this point you just can't count this team out.

Hang in there. Unfortunately, Aggies have only had to play 3 games so far. But never give up! That's an attribute that MA somehow never grasped.

Losing 8-7 on an awful defensive play. I am very frustrated and our pitchers are getting squeezed relative to A&M.

Santo with all of his errors in the field just came through with a leading RBI, 9-8 MU but it should be 10 or 11 to 8 if not for a horrendous call at first.

Is this the same Mizzou that the Huskers won 2 out of 3 last weekend?

I hope Mizzou holds on MizzouRah, even with the Beebe bumbling umpires.

Connor Mach just struck out on an 0-2 pitch that was a foot outside. Clueless Randy Wetzel clearly had no idea it was an 0-2 count (not that this should matter).

Man on 2nd two outs.

Dusty Ross in for the 10th. Our closer was just spent.

This umpiring crew is just incompetent and I would argue biased in favor of A&M.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back