• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 12 Baseball Tournament

K-State takes a 5-4 lead in the ninth in a game they really need to be considered for an NCAA bid.

Never mind, I just looked it up. KSU beats OU 5-4.

So after one day we have Bracket 1 looking like this:

Oklahoma St. 1-0
Missouri 1-0
Texas 0-1
Baylor 0-1

Bracket 2:

Texas A&M 1-0
Kansas State 1-0
Oklahoma 0-1
Texas Tech 0-1

Texas and Baylor are playing an elimination game right now, the Longhorns are up 4-1 in the bottom of the 5th.

Last edited:

Frankly, I am surprised UT won today against Baylor. Augie is smart, he isn't going to improve his NCAA standing, so why play all these games? Get a little rest. I fully expect UT to lose tomorrow.

Frankly, I am surprised UT won today against Baylor. Augie is smart, he isn't going to improve his NCAA standing, so why play all these games? Get a little rest. I fully expect UT to lose tomorrow.

While UT is in the Top 5 in all of the polls, their RPI is currently 11th. (I think) It's possible Augie is worried about not getting a Top 8 national seed and going on the road in the Super-Regionals.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back