• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BIG 10 Cooled on Expansion

Per Yahoo news, and CBS sports, Cal, Stanford, Oregon, Washington not going to be added and Big10 will go into media rights negotiation as is to not dilute the payout to current schools and UCLA/USC.

GBR
With the changes to college football, kind of sad to see teams that have played for National Championships be left out of what will probably eventually be 64ish teams in the CFP conferences.

Washington, Oregon, and Stanford (long time ago in football with two but they are near the top of the Sears cup across sports every year). Guess you could add Colorado with 1.

ACC schools as well. The Big 12 has been gutted and K State and Okie lite are off to college football purgatory.

Curious which teams will be left out. Guessing Miami, FSU, and Clemson with be safe. Pitt maybe.

A short term contract will be for a lot less $$$ than they might even be getting now.

Not sure what I’d do in their situation (PAC12 leadership). Probably try and be aggressive and get BYU, TCU, Houston, Kansas, OK-State and TTech from the B12.

If I was Oregon I’d have the B12 on speed dial.
Makes business sense, but, pac will never bring in BYU. Every Pac school would protest every time they played.

Top priority imo, I want Fighting Irish to join B1G conference. For some reason, a few HM members hate ND ... why?

Notre Dame is my second favorite team.

Last edited:
Makes business sense, but, pac will never bring in BYU. Every Pac school would protest every time they played.
Times are getting difficult ... preferences do not always match needs. Cal (especially) and Stanford have a good chance on being the outside looking in ... if they had a choice between a revised PAC vs the MWC ... will be interesting to watch which way they go!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back