• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big 10 basketball isn’t so big

I'm going to root for Maryland because Turgeon didn't take Juwan Howard's crap. I have no idea what the back story is, but Turgeon is maybe 5'10", and Howard is almost a foot taller. I have despised Maryland players in the past (you don't mess with Borchardt) but now willing to overlook that.
And, his dad lives in Lincoln and used to clean my golf shoes, and, he is related to Maddie Simon, who played hoops for the Huskers and whose mom was a track star here.

Wow...Iowa.....

I’m at a loss for words....

Did they even get off the bus?

What is UP with the BiG??

They CAN’T be this bad....

I'm not surprised Iowa lost. I picked Oregon in most of my brackets. But I am surprised they got their asses handed to them. Good for Dana Altman, though. He commonly has his team ready come tournament time.

Is Michigan the only team left from the Big Ten? I'll have to root against them.

My BIL is an Iowa fan. He said early on that he didn't think they would do well in the tourney as, in his words, they are a one man team.

My BIL is an Iowa fan. He said early on that he didn't think they would do well in the tourney as, in his words, they are a one man team.
They have more than just Garza, but that team is similar in their skills, and deficiencies. They can score score enough to win on most opponent, but where they vulnerable, and Altman exploited it perfectly, was they didn’t have the ability to defend a team that pushed the pace from the opening tip. Shooters, passers and guys who know where to get looks are a mainstay for the Hawkeyes, but they were sorely lacking a couple of gloves on defense. At least that’s what I noticed.

They have more than just Garza, but that team is similar in their skills, and deficiencies. They can score score enough to win on most opponent, but where they vulnerable, and Altman exploited it perfectly, was they didn’t have the ability to defend a team that pushed the pace from the opening tip. Shooters, passers and guys who know where to get looks are a mainstay for the Hawkeyes, but they were sorely lacking a couple of gloves on defense. At least that’s what I noticed.
Yep, and because of that, three starters didn't play much because they couldn't defend on the perimeter.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back