• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bielema to CU? Update Feb 20th

I cringe to think how a Bielema built offense could make defenses want to curl up and die in that thin air. Long, grinding drives...laugh all we want at the fat man, that would scare the crap out of me as a defender. And please, let's not start a debate on if altitude is a factor.

And Calhoun from Air Force? Those are 3 interesting possibilities for the Buffs.
Honestly, I could really care less about Colorado but I like Air Force (like all academies, I wasn't smart enough to get in any of them), so I would be disappointed if he left Air Force. I know coaches can change their philosophies but wouldn't Troy REALLY have to change his? I guess I just don't see that as a fit, plus he has been in Colorado Springs for a long time which is a bit more conservative than Boulder, but I guess for several million he could either suck it up or change or maybe it is right up his alley, I don't know.

Honestly, I could really care less about Colorado but I like Air Force (like all academies, I wasn't smart enough to get in any of them), so I would be disappointed if he left Air Force. I know coaches can change their philosophies but wouldn't Troy REALLY have to change his? I guess I just don't see that as a fit, plus he has been in Colorado Springs for a long time which is a bit more conservative than Boulder, but I guess for several million he could either suck it up or change or maybe it is right up his alley, I don't know.
This would seem the poorest fit culturally of the 3. My money is now on Sark.

Alabama gave him more money and he's no longer in the CU equation. Probably going to be Calhoun
I would feel bad for Air Force but I suppose they can promote one of the coordinators to take over?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back