• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bielema to CU? Update Feb 20th

I don’t think he is a good fit there. Just like Arkansas, he has to be the right fit and I don’t think Boulder is it. He’s a good coach, but unless he changes, coaching in the PAC 12 will be a challenge for him. And yes, they could do worse. Lol.

CU administration would never go for it. They act like they’re not fans of the program to start with. He’s can coach, but he’d lose his mind in Boulder.

I don’t think he is a good fit there. Just like Arkansas, he has to be the right fit and I don’t think Boulder is it. He’s a good coach, but unless he changes, coaching in the PAC 12 will be a challenge for him. And yes, they could do worse. Lol.

I sure can't comment on the fit in Boulder don't know much about either. My assumption is that Bienemy is their prime target? And maybe Brett is a second choice?

I sure can't comment on the fit in Boulder don't know much about either. My assumption is that Bienemy is their prime target? And maybe Brett is a second choice?
Good luck to him and them, they will need it. His grind it out style will take years to work there, if ever.

CBSDenver
Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator and former Colorado star running back Eric Bieneimy has reportedly been contacted by the school as well. He was the play-caller and architect of the Chiefs offense led by quarterback Pat Mahomes that won Super Bowl LIV earlier this month.
I think Bieneimy would be a better fit. Surprised he's not the leading candidate, unless he's communicated he doesn't want it.

Why wouldn't he be a good fit?

CBSDenver

I think Bieneimy would be a better fit. Surprised he's not the leading candidate, unless he's communicated he doesn't want it.
Bienemy should be the top candidate without a doubt and I'm sure he is. Chiavirine will probably get a look too.

Boulders image.......

1582045993193.png
1582045993193.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back