• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Best helmets

wcbsas

All Big 10
20 Year Member
1685840996124.jpeg

Not sure if there was a thread.

Quick question.

How would that bracket show a Penn St. helmet?

Just as a blank space?

Maybe it's there and I just can't see it?
The blue lion. Same as any other official team insignia that is used on the bracket. None of the schools are shown as helmet decals.

See Michigan, Florida st, Nebraska, Florida, LSU, Missouri, OSU, notre dame…

For the record Penn state is the #2 seed in bottom left bracket

Last edited:

Poll doesn't show much does it, except for how schools can g et their fans to vote. I don't know how you would "prove" that one helmet is "better" than another.

Something to do for the next three months or so

And we haven't even raised NU's uniforms or the size of the pant stripes or the shape of the number on the jerseys, or whether we should be all black or army camouflaged colors. Still plenty to do to fill out the time until first kickoff.

Poll doesn't show much does it, except for how schools can g et their fans to vote. I don't know how you would "prove" that one helmet is "better" than another.

Something to do for the next three months or so

And we haven't even raised NU's uniforms or the size of the pant stripes or the shape of the number on the jerseys, or whether we should be all black or army camouflaged colors. Still plenty to do to fill out the time until first kickoff.

Don’t forget that the tunnel walk song will come up again 2 or 3 more times before the start of the season. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back