• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ben Miles Exits

Definetly will miss the fullback runs up the middle. No more Rathman, Mackovicka, Scheleen type smash mouth football. Bummer.:Frown::Thumbsdown2:

Kind of sad seeing the FB position ending at Nebraska

Wish the kid well

Sad in a nostalgic kinda way, but if this offense at NU looks like the offense at UCF, I think we'll quickly forget about the fullback trap. There will be plenty of offensive deception and excitement to fill in the lack of FB play.

Not sure the "fit" was there, even with MR's offense, but sad to see a good kid leave. It's going to be interesting to see the other 2 that leave...not any names on in that article that anyone would want to see gone.

We haven’t talked about “fit” now in like 6 months. In November/December, all we heard was “fit this” and “fit that”, to the point I felt like Dustin Hoffman in Rainmaker was posting.

I said this to my brother in law after the Spring Game. The new scheme and his skill set didn't fit. I wish him well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back