• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Being "Competitive"

Taylor ran for about 250 against Iowa. I shudder to think what he might do against us. Gordon's single game conference record may be in jeopardy.
Taylor's backup could get 250 yards against our perimeter defense. This certainly is a do or die moment for Chinander. All his fancy Xs & Os won't mean much if every above-average team destroys us with 40+ points. Granted the offensive unit amplified the opponent scores by running little time off the clock. But when Chinander came he promised turnover margin improvement that is not materialistic. The B1G is very strong on protecting the ball.

Taylor's backup could get 250 yards against our perimeter defense. This certainly is a do or die moment for Chinander. All his fancy Xs & Os won't mean much if every above-average team destroys us with 40+ points. Granted the offensive unit amplified the opponent scores by running little time off the clock. But when Chinander came he promised turnover margin improvement that is not materialistic. The B1G is very strong on protecting the ball.
*materializing

This is NOT a do or die moment for Chinander. As much as folks want it to be, it isnt, and to pass it off as fact is a joke.

Our offense has as much to do with our lost season as the defense.
Yeah, I thought the HuskerMax brain trust was blaming AM for everything?

Man, I just can't keep up with all the fluctuating hateful narratives.

Yep.....

In the context of the rest of the season, I think it’s vitally important to, at the very least, not get run off the field vs. Iowa or Wisconsin and to beat Maryland.

Otherwise, you’ve got nothing to build on and a very uphill battle on the recruiting trail. Minnesota came together at the end of last season to win 2 of their last 3 (including a win at Wisconsin) to make and win a bowl game. It can be done as long as Frost hasn’t lost the team.

Do we always need itty bitty analogies? Doug Flutie was good, but he also was very undersized. Why not an example that is perhaps a little less challenged in the height department?

Last edited:

Do we always need itty bitty analogies? Doug Flutie was good, but he also was very undersized. Why not an example that is perhaps a little less challenged in the height department?

Post your own then. That's my answer, sorry you have issues.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back