• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Beat the Gophers!

BleedinHuskerRed

Scout Team
10 Year Member
While all we fans can do is hope and cheer for our Husker football team to beat the Gophers, there is another competition that we can control, and that’s the donations for the Broken Chair trophy! Go to https://teamjackfoundation.org/event/brokenchairtrophy/ to contribute. The donations go to the Team Jack Foundation, plus we can beat the Gophers in our support as well as on the football field, so donating is a Husker win-win! The Gophers beat us last year in both - we can’t let that happen again.

GBR!

Theyve taken advantages of our weaknesses and made their strengths work against us in the past.
This years gophers team has far fewer strengths, troubled run game despite excellent O line and WR numbrs depletions.
On our side we have consistency growing in all facets on O and are D is no longer exploitable regardless an opposing teams strengths.
Gophers will show up to play, but are finally outmanned here

This is what I want to see vs Minny, preferably by halftime.....
battle-ship-sink.gif

Gotta expect some formation and play wrinkles after the Rodents bye week.

So much good can happen if momentum gets in Huskers favor early.

I have nothing to base this on, just seems like this group of players has the right positive attitude this year. Hope they can earn the victory by 1 or 50pts

Minnesota is coming off a bye week, they have had 2 weeks to prepare. Vegas line tells me Huskers should win this deal but the bye week comes at a great time for them. And we have to make line adjustments again due to injury. There strength seems to be time of possession. I predict Huskers 24 Sota 17

Huskers

Minnesota is coming off a bye week, they have had 2 weeks to prepare. Vegas line tells me Huskers should win this deal but the bye week comes at a great time for them. And we have to make line adjustments again due to injury. There strength seems to be time of possession. I predict Huskers 24 Sota 17

Huskers

So close but yet so far ..... Michigan Wolverines and Michigan State Spartans
Many here, as well as I myself have been saying this team is an improving team throughout the season.
We are bigger than last year, stronger and more experienced.

I believe the team has moved on from gaining confidence to improving technique within the systems.
This wont be a letdown game

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back