• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Beat the Gophers!

Gotta expect some formation and play wrinkles after the Rodents bye week.

So much good can happen if momentum gets in Huskers favor early.

I have nothing to base this on, just seems like this group of players has the right positive attitude this year. Hope they can earn the victory by 1 or 50pts
I agree. However I do think you have something to base your feelings on in regards to the attitude. You are seeing resilience we haven’t seen in a long time.

Last edited:

Minnesota is coming off a bye week, they have had 2 weeks to prepare. Vegas line tells me Huskers should win this deal but the bye week comes at a great time for them. And we have to make line adjustments again due to injury. There strength seems to be time of possession. I predict Huskers 24 Sota 17

Huskers
You can say that again. :)

This is a very different Husker team and very different Minny team! I don't give a flying you know what about last season because it's not last season. Huskers have played 3 top 10 teams very tough and had a chance to win all 3 of those games. Minny hasn't played a D as good as ours and that includes OSU imo. They lost their top 2 RB's and are a run centric team against a very good Husker run defense. If the Huskers play anywhere close to the way they've played OU, MSU and MU we should leave them for dead in their own house.

Beating the gophers would get PETA involved and then a lawsuit against NU, sanctions would be imposed on NU football and 1/2 of all recruits though 2025 will have to be of the Rodent variety. Can’t be groundhogs they are protects

Careful what you wish for

Last edited:
We beat the Gophers and win the game as long as:

-we play with as much or more intensity as we have against top ranked opponents the past few weeks.

-our entire team plays well the entire game

-we play with discipline and attention to the details (i.e. situational awareness)

-we have a large enough lead in the 4th quarter where one or two plays won’t affect the outcome

I believe we can/will do enough of these things to get the “W” today!

GBR!!!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back