• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS Bowls Matchups and Discussion -- "How to Cope in an SEC World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe the BCS picked Michigan over a #8 KSU. KSU ends up in the Cotton. Their fans will be ticked off.

I hope Rece asks Les what in the world is to be gained by playing Alabama again. And, Coach, if Alabama beats you are they No 1?

I say that if Bama beats LSU, then it is a split championship argument. LSU already beat them once, so if they get beat in the second game, the outcome is the same. They both have the exact same record (except LSU has one additional win due to the conference championship win) and they each have a loss against the other. This is what the BCS is set up to prevent. Guess it may not work again.

I say that if Bama beats LSU, then it is a split championship argument. LSU already beat them once, so if they get beat in the second game, the outcome is the same. They both have the exact same record (except LSU has one additional win due to the conference championship win) and they each have a loss against the other. This is what the BCS is set up to prevent. Guess it may not work again.

I'm cheering for Bama, just for that very reason.

So we build a system to name a number one team in the nation and then have that system produce a game that may not answer that question. We need to give this problem to NASA.

so the whole show says the Big 12 is the top conference in the country and Herbstreet comes on and says the SEC is the top conference from top to bottom. He needs to get a Verizon account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back