• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS Bowls Matchups and Discussion -- "How to Cope in an SEC World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teams that got screwed: KSU, Boise St, TCU, Mizzou, Penn St (but who cares).

Bowls no one will watch: Never mind, too many to list. But the loser of losers - the Orange Bowl again. I remember loving to watch the Orange Bowl, and now year after year now, it sucks. The last good one I remember was the Kansas Orange Bowl (when Mizzou once again got hosed.)

Bowl games to watch: Outback (of course), Rose, Fiesta, Cotton and that's it. I wouldn't watch the championship game if it was tattooed on my a$$, and the rest of the games are... crap.

Last edited:
Teams that got screwed: KSU, Boise St, TCU, Mizzou, Penn St (but who cares).

Bowls no one will watch: Never mind, too many to list. But the loser of losers - the Orange Bowl again. I remember loving to watch the Orange Bowl, and now year after year now, it sucks. The last good one I remember was the Kansas Orange Bowl (when Mizzou once again got hosed.)

Bowl games to watch: Outback (of course), Rose, Fiesta, Cotton and that's it. I wouldn't watch the championship game if it was tattooed on my a$$, and the rest of the games are... crap.

how about the capital one bowl? that one might be interesting! :wave:

Local press is already picking S. Carolina and said they hope but don't expect a lot of Nebraska fans compared to SC fans because of the distance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back