• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BBS Upgrade Coming Soon

i think it looks nice - anytime a platform changes their style or interface there is always a crowd of neophobic dullards who whine and throw a tissy. happens with every facebook or twitter timeline update, and sure enough, here they are in this thread. they must be "olds" right? just put on your big boy pants and roll with the punches crybabies. this is an upgrade* or Hmax wouldn't be doing it

i think it looks nice - anytime a platform changes their style or interface there is always a crowd of neophobic dullards who whine and throw a tissy. happens with every facebook or twitter timeline update, and sure enough, here they are in this thread. they must be "olds" right? just put on your big boy pants and roll with the punches crybabies. this is an upgrade* or Hmax wouldn't be doing it
I agree in theory with you point. However after 37 years in the telecom industry, I have seen plenty of terrible upgrades.

The upgrade is scheduled for mid next week. Going to be done on a test server before going live so there should be no down time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back