• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BBS Upgrade 5/16/19 at 3 PM Central Time

Has anyone else noticed that the tweets are not showing? @BigRedMax is this to be expected. Some of the best info on the recruiting board is by way of tweets. So so far I am seeing no videos no tweets. Seems like a huge step backwards, not forward.

We’re so damn lost. Where the hell is Innsbruck, Austria?

No kidding, I've been looking for that all morning...:nod:

Any major change involves "implementation bumps" along the way. This board is no different. I can't imagine all of the technical requirements of making a changeover like this - no way would it be 100% perfect on the first whack - and even if it is, many won't like it because it's a change...

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that the tweets are not showing? @BigRedMax is this to be expected. Some of the best info on the recruiting board is by way of tweets. So so far I am seeing no videos no tweets. Seems like a huge step backwards, not forward.

That function will be restored. With the new version all the add ons have to be replaced and our tech guys are working on it.

... things to fix

HuskerMax logo link on the top of page broke.

Footer still sooner red

Last edited:
... things to fix

HuskerMax logo link on the top of page broke.

Footer still sooner red

Keep posting these fixes. I have shared this thread with the upgrade team.

The top logo link will be fixed back to the original link when the upgrade is finished, hopefully by the end of the day today.

Keep posting these fixes. I have shared this thread with the upgrade team.

The top logo link will be fixed back to the original link when the upgrade is finished, hopefully by the end of the day today.

Could you have them work on back while they are at it? Seems to have a lower left tweek.

That function will be restored. With the new version all the add ons have to be replaced and our tech guys are working on it.
That's good as to know. At first, I thought many of my past posts were just empty like many of the HuskerMaxer's minds. My mind just has two brain cells that are constantly fighting.

They are now and I just embedded my first tweet under the new board format. :)

That's good as to know. At first, I thought many of my past posts were just empty like many of the HuskerMaxer's minds. My mind just has two brain cells that are constantly fighting.

Working good now. I just embedded my first tweet under the new format in the April to August thread. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back