• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BBS Upgrade 5/16/19 at 3 PM Central Time

So...FYI just discovered that there are different "reactions" than just "like"

There is
  • Love
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Just hover your mouse over the "Like" link, and choose your preferred "reaction"

On a mobile device, you have to press/hold for the selection window to pop up

Last edited:

Gonna take some time to get used to this new iteration of HM. Looks kinda cheesy so far. But, I think once I get used to it, I will end up liking it, as it does appear to have much more features than the others ever did. Agreed on the round part of the avatar, not crazy about that, but that's just minor. Also, all the music videos seem to have disappeared? That's strange.

I wanna know what happened to all of the videos in the Ultimate Music thread? I seriously hope that YouTube is not being banned. There is some damn fine music videos on that site. Hopefully, it's just a bug to be worked out.

Gonna take some time to get used to this new iteration of HM. Looks kinda cheesy so far. But, I think once I get used to it, I will end up liking it, as it does appear to have much more features than the others ever did. Agreed on the round part of the avatar, not crazy about that, but that's just minor. Also, all the music videos seem to have disappeared? That's strange.

Kinda similar to "other" Husker BBS layouts.

And YouTube videos (i.e. musics) not listed on approved sites. Only six approved sites, Apple Music, Giphy (never heard of this !), Husker.com, Nebraska Public Broadcasting and Wibbitz (never heard of this !). I hope added sites including YouTube.

kinda similar .......
u9ISQGy.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back