• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Baylor v. NU Baseball Game #3

Well mizzery lost, so NU has company at the bottom. But mizzery is playing very well right now, NU is not

Last edited:

What do you call this one? Total futility?

i call it... "the collapse is imminent; get the hell out of here while you still can!"

62170ca3.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

If we fail to even reach the conference tourny AGAIN, this is every good reason to fire the coach! Good grief, we have become the joke of the conference, and the administration seems to relish it! MA doesn't even seem to feel bad about it! God save us!

I was hoping to check in and see that the HUSKERS beat Baylor today and won the series, once again no such luck. I keep believing the HUSKERS will somehow get a nice winning streak going but that may be more wishful thinking then anything else at this rate. Come on HUSKERS, start clicking on all cylinders and win 7 or 8 in a row.

I was hoping to check in and see that the HUSKERS beat Baylor today and won the series, once again no such luck. I keep believing the HUSKERS will somehow get a nice winning streak going but that may be more wishful thinking then anything else at this rate. Come on HUSKERS, start clicking on all cylinders and win 7 or 8 in a row.

That's probably crossing the line from wishful thinking to full fledged delusion.

Please don't drink before you come to check out Husker baseball.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back