• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Baylor v. NU Baseball Game #3

Ackos

Heisman
15 Year Member
Well mizzery lost, so NU has company at the bottom. But mizzery is playing very well right now, NU is not

Last edited:

Merle

All Legend
15 Year Member
If we fail to even reach the conference tourny AGAIN, this is every good reason to fire the coach! Good grief, we have become the joke of the conference, and the administration seems to relish it! MA doesn't even seem to feel bad about it! God save us!

mjohnson

Husker Fan
15 Year Member
I was hoping to check in and see that the HUSKERS beat Baylor today and won the series, once again no such luck. I keep believing the HUSKERS will somehow get a nice winning streak going but that may be more wishful thinking then anything else at this rate. Come on HUSKERS, start clicking on all cylinders and win 7 or 8 in a row.

ThotDoc

Tom Osborne
5 Year Member
I was hoping to check in and see that the HUSKERS beat Baylor today and won the series, once again no such luck. I keep believing the HUSKERS will somehow get a nice winning streak going but that may be more wishful thinking then anything else at this rate. Come on HUSKERS, start clicking on all cylinders and win 7 or 8 in a row.
That's probably crossing the line from wishful thinking to full fledged delusion.

p-ville husker

All American
10 Year Member
Please don't drink before you come to check out Husker baseball.