• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Baylor to buld The House that RGIII Built

Pretty cool looking stadium. Video and pics here. Should help them create some atmosphere by being on campus, definitely the way to go. Cool that it's right on the river too. Crazy to think where their program was 5 years ago and now they have a chance to carry some momentum. Wonder how good they will be without RGIII though.

The dumpy little stadium they are buildinig will fit right in with the stadiums at ISU, KU, KSU, OSU, TCU and Tech. All are probably less than 50% of UT and OU capacities. WVU is larger than that, also. All these creepy little stadiums in the Big 12 will, I predicit, limit the future success of that conference. Too many dumpy little stadiums!

The dumpy little stadium they are buildinig will fit right in with the stadiums at ISU, KU, KSU, OSU, TCU and Tech. All are probably less than 50% of UT and OU capacities. WVU is larger than that, also. All these creepy little stadiums in the Big 12 will, I predicit, limit the future success of that conference. Too many dumpy little stadiums!

What a crab. :popcorn:

I guess cheating sometimes does mean winning in the end. A couple years of probation is worth a larger stadium and larger revenues I guess. Just keep beating Texass :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back